- Available versions
100 ML SAFETY JAR WITH SINGLE-USE ANTIBACTERIAL PLASTIC FILTER UP-FRONT FOR RVTM3
- Jar in polycarbonate, autoclavable up to 134° C.
- Mechanical anti-overflow system.
- Do not use the safety jar as a collection jar!
For a correct use, the safety jar must be connected to a collection jar, which is also connected to the patient thanks to a silicone suction hose.
Easy and quick replacement of the filter.
It is useless to sterilize the safety jar after each filter replacement as the safety jar is protected by the filter at the inlet.
Advantages of the antibacterial plastic filter up-front:
- Hygiene: Very hygienic system limiting the contamination risk of the device and the vacuum pipeline network. The plastic housing avoids any direct contact with the contaminated filter.
- Visibility of the contamination level: Thanks to its vertical up-front position, the antibacterial plastic filter is visible even from a distance. As a result it is very easy to check its clogging level and to warn the medical staff about the necessity to replace it in the case of a long-stay patient.
- Very easy replacement of the filter: Firmly pull out the filter while making a rotating movement, throw it away and insert a new filter by pushing it until click-lock adjustment.
- Significant time savings: The safety jar is protected by the filter at the inlet. Thus there is no need for systematic sterilization except in case of accidental liquids’ overflow or perforated filter. The very long cleaning and autoclave process of the jar is then avoided.
- Generated costs’ savings: The easy and quick replacement of the filter as well as the occasional sterilization of the safety jar both generate significant time savings thus improving the global operation costs.
Possibility of connecting the safety jar without filter in case of emergency or in case the filters run out of stock.
Change the filter for each new patient!
By replacing the filter for each new patient you take part in the fight against nosocomial infections.
- 100 ml safety jar with single-use antibacterial plastic filter up-front for RVTM3
- 100 ml safety jar with single-use antibacterial plastic filter up-front for RVTM2 and VENTURI TM
- 150 ml safety jar with single-use antibacterial paper filter for RVTM and VENTURI TM
- 500 ml safety jar with single-use antibacterial paper filter
- Tube of 10 single-use antibacterial plastic filters: Ref. 11813 (same model for both RVTM2 and RVTM3 vacuum regulators)
- Box of 100 single-use antibacterial paper filters: Ref. 11818